Join Us for Night At the Races!
Saturday, April 2, 2016 - 6:30 -10:30 p.m.
Treesdale Commons, 1 Treesdale Commons, Gibsonia, PA 15044
The Spring Fundraiser is one of our largest and most important fundraisers of the year.
Join us for a fun night to kick off the Regatta Season and to raise funds for the PR Crew Team. This is an adult-only event.
Heavy appetizers, wine, beer, sodas and water will be provided. Throughout the night, bet on horses ($3 per bet) and cheer on your favorite horse in each race with a chance to win cash! Auction Baskets and 50/50 will also be available.
Tickets are just $30 each. Each crew family will be provided four tickets which they are required to purchase. Please ensure four people attend the event to help raise funds. Mail payment to PR Crew, NATR, P.O. Box 170, Gibsonia, PA 15044.
To purchase additional tickets, click here to complete an order form. Tickets will not be released until payment is received. Space is limited!
Horses - Purchase a horse! First-come, first-serve - 100 horses for sale!
Purchase a horse or multiple horses. By purchasing a horse, you will get to name your horse(s) and cheer your horse on to victory! Others will bet on your horse - if your horse wins, you get $50! Click here to purchase your horse! Orders & payments are due by March 19, 2016.
Do you own a business and would like to advertise at this event? Sponsor a race! For just $100, your company will be announced as the race sponsor and you will be listed on the event outline that will be on each table. You'll also get special recognition on our website. Contact
We are soliciting local vendors to provide awesome raffle baskets. If you would like to solicit a business or own a business and would like to provide a raffle basket, contact
. Click here to download a Donation Letter.
Crew families - your help needed to make this a successful night. Click here to make your volunteer selections.
Night at the Races Overview
Heavy appetizers and desserts will be available throughout the evening. Wine, beer, soda and water will be served.
Bring cash! Raffle Baskets and 50/50 tickets will be sold; Bets for the races are $3 per bet.
How the Race works
- The event runs like any other horse race. However, rather than live horses, the races are taped and project on a screen for our viewing pleasure.
- There will be 10 races with 10 horses in each race. These horses are the ones that we are selling now.
- Before each race, participants will be able to bet on the horses in the race. We'll view the race, cheer on your horse (if in that particular race) and/or the horse(s) on which you placed bets.
- Winning horse will be announced and that Horse Owner receives $50; those betting on the winning horse share 50% of the total bets for that race.
- There will be additional 11th race.
- The 10 horses for this 11th race will be auctioned off at the end of the night.
- Individuals, groups of people, or whole tables will be able to pool their resources and bid on the right to pick the number horse and name it for the final race.
- Once the auctioning is complete and all 10 horses are purchased/named. the betting windows will open.
- The race will be shown, and the winning horse announced. Horse owner (individual, group, table) will get 50% of auction amount. Those betting on winning horse share 50% of total money bet.