Raise A Glass for Crew
May 31, 2014
Columbian Room, Wexford
(250 Swinderman Road behind Sheetz)
This is the largest fundraiser of the year for PR Crew!
Join in the fun with families and friends for a great night that raises funds to support the Pine-Richland Crew team. Enjoy food and drinks along with Last Man Standing, Basket Raffles, Silent Auctions, and more. This year's Last Man Standing Grand Prize is $2,000! Plan to join us and bring friends!
List of Requirements (details for each are described below this list)
- Tickets - Deadline is May 23: Each family is required to sell four tickets - Download ticket order form.
- Bottle of Cheer - Deadline is May 23: Each family is required to provide one "bottle of cheer" (call or top-shelf, full-size bar item) - Drop off in designated box at 910 Black Oak Court, Gibsonia
- Raffle Baskets - Deadline is May 23
- Families that have not fulfilled volunteer hours
- Provide a full basket at a minimum value of $100 - Contact Renee Donatelli @
to arrange a pick up time.
- All Families
- Donate items for raffle basket and/or download Donation Form & Donation Letter to ask businesses that you are supporting/patronizing to donate items. (To receive service time credit, put your name on the back of the form.)
- Corporate Donations & Large Item Donations - Deadline is May 23: If you have valuable items to donate (i.e., baseball/football/hockey tickets, etc.) or are with a company that can donate something of higher value, please contact Renee Donatelli @
All Details for List Outlined Above
The goal is to fill seats and not simply sell tickets. Each family is required to sell four tickets to this event (not per rower). Event costs have been contained; therefore, ticket costs have not increased this year.
The cost is $55 per ticket or $500 for a table of 10 - Download Ticket Order Form. After completing, makes check payable to PR Crew and place in an envelope with your family name and give to HS rower Bailey Hopkins or mail to: PR Crew, P.O. Box 170, Gibsonia, PA 15044. Once order form and check have been received you will be sent your tickets via email.
- Pre-Dinner Appetizers
- Sit-Down Dinner (water, tea, coffee, and soft drinks included)
- Open Wine & Beer Bar
- One (1) Last Man Standing Entry Ticket
Bottle of Cheer
Each family is required to provide one (1) "bottle of cheer". A "bottle of cheer" is any call or top-shelf, full-size bar item that will be incorporated into a large prize raffle at the event. Please tape your family name to the bottom of the bottle and drop off in the designated box at the home of Jill Gruber (conveniently located close to the High School at 910 Black Oak Court in the Oak Park Neighborhood of Treesdale).
We are also asking for donations for Basket Raffle Items / Complete Baskets. Deadline is May 23.
If you have not fulfilled your volunteer hours this season, a COMPLETE basket (value at least $100) can fulfill your requirement in this area. Any donations of items over and above are always appreciated! For your convenience, complete baskets will be picked up from your home. Contact Renee Donatalli @
to arrent a pick up time.
Great Basket Ideas:
- Lottery Basket: Various scratch-off tickets arranged on a board
- Grown-Up Picnic for Two: Basket, wine, glasses, gourmet snacks, blanket, etc.
- Spa Day: Certificate for Spa services along with slippers, champagne, etc.
- Mad Men: Scotch, decanter, glasses, cigars
- Martini Madness: Your favorite martini recipe along with glasses, shaker, and all ingredients
- Sports Theme: Event Tickets with Sports themed items included
- Dine Around Town: Various Gift Certificates to Local Restaurants
All families are asked to donate items for baskets or to request donations from businesses.
Rowers will be canvassing local business for donations; however, as you are patronizing local business, please ask for donations. Download the Donation Letter & Donation Form to have available to provide to businesses. As you support and patronize local businesses in the District, please allow them to reciprocate! They can donate any silent auction item (big ticket) or raffle/basket components (gift certificates, products/services, etc) and it is tax-deductible to them. The forms are self-explanatory....please note your family name on the reverse so we can credit your service time.
We understand that there are a lot of components to this event. Remember, it is our largest fundraiser of the year and is critical to allow us to replenish our equipment and to allow the team to expand. Contact Event Chair Renee Donatelli @
for any questions.